Work at Wisdom
Check below for our latest position openings !
Wisdom is searching for a Bartender who can serve wine, beer, and craft cocktails, be familiar with a variety of drink recipes and capable of delivering quality service. Applicants should have excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a bartender to assure each guest is greeted promptly, courteously, graciously with eye contact, and a smile. Wisdom is an innovative high-end craft cocktails bar. We inspire innovation, creativity and ingenuity using the powers of art, technology and ideas. We are passionate about driving the creation of an innovative culture and we want our visitors and employees to be passionate about the great things we are doing.
- Deliver a consistently high level of customer service to each client and maintain a safe environment.
- Ensure a clean and tidy bar area in accordance with the company’s guidelines as well as the requirements of the local health department.
- Make sure the bar is routinely cleaned before and after service.
- Operate the POS system, opening and closing customer orders.
- Stock, set-up and breakdown bar, including beer, wine, liquor and bar supplies.
- Craft cocktails, prepare syrups, bitters, and infusions.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
- You will be expected to work your assigned shift and serve as a backup on occasion.
- Bartenders must be over 21 years old
- 2+ years’ of bartending experience preferred but we will train the right candidate
- Be able to lift 50 lbs and stand for an 8-hour shift
- Bartenders also must be able to obtain a beverage manager's license
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communications skills required
- Strong beverage knowledge regarding beer, wine and liquor will be required.
Click below to apply by emailing us your resume. You MUST put "Wisdom Bartender Position" in the subject line. Emails that do not have this will not get a response.
Leadership qualities and positive attitude a must
Ability to comply with all restaurant licensing and/or certification
Ability to work under pressure
Maintain excellent customer service and work ethic
Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations
Ability to maintain a warm and inviting environment
Prefer 2 years food service experience but not required
Must be 21 years or older
Servers--Must have high energy, be a team player and able to multi-task. Looking for food and wine knowledge, great personality and a flexible schedule- Customer service and gracious hospitality a Must! Additionally, we are seeking individuals who strive to excel in an always challenging environment while maintaining grace under pressure and executing at a high level.
-Genuinely warm and hospitable personality
-Guest satisfaction is the #1 priority
-Superior multitasking, organizational, and communication skills
Click below to apply by emailing us your resume. You MUST put "Wisdom Server Position" in the subject line. Emails that do not have this will not get a response.